RE: I'm Stll High/TR6 color schemes

To: "'peb3@cornell.edu'" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: RE: I'm Stll High/TR6 color schemes
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:38:03 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Another one I've been thinking about myself lately is balck with tan
(top and interior). And not the caramel tan but more of a khaki or beige
tan. A few of the "modern" rags seem to have this scheme and it looks
quite sharp. I don't believe this was a factory option.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada