TR4 Judging Manual And Originality Stuff

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Judging Manual And Originality Stuff
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 07:33:39 -0400
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com
To those who are reviewing draft copies of the TRA TR4 Concours judging
guidelines, I need your inputs by 15 August.  Thanks for reviewing.

For those of you that responded to my questions I posted several weeks ago,
thanks.  I'll put the results of the "survey" on the list in the next few
days.

Allen Hess sent me a rubbing of the original TR4 rubber front floor mat
(thanks Allen).  I had a chance of comparing it with an original TR3B floor
mat last weekend.  Very close.  Same length, the ribbing is the same, and
the ribbing changes at the same places along its length, but the TR4 is
slightly wider at the top.  Looks as if the TR3 mats are a close acceptable
replacement for the TR4 mats until we can get some made, that is, if you
care about these things...

While we're at it, I'm looking for a decent early TR4 Motorola radio (chrome
 plated controls) with remote speaker.  The AM/FM Cassette is coming out
along with the rear speakers to make way for an occasional seat.  Anyone
have radio/and or parts for sale?

Ciao,

Bruce Clough