TR7 For Sale...OVERRULED!

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR7 For Sale...OVERRULED!
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 07:22:12 -0400
Well lets see...

Last week we had just bought the Battlestar Galactica(60 Buick) and I was
selling both TR7s to provide space for this monster in the garage.  The TR7
FHC was purchased by John Hartley (TRA Newsletter Editor) and I had posted
the 81 TR7 DHC on the web when Alice said something like "sell that car and
I'll go "Postal".  Hmmm, strong hint here.  So we're not selling the
beastie.  Ignore the ad, ignore that man behind the curtain.

Just terrible, I'll have to drive it the rest of this summer.

Bruce Clough
'81 TR7
'62 TR4
'60 LeSabre