Re: Nyloc nuts

To: emiller@europa.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Nyloc nuts
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:34:51 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-16 13:15:09 EDT, emiller@europa.com (Eric Miller)
writes:

> Does anyone know a good/inexpensive source for
>  these where I can buy various sizes in bulk, or should I just order
>  specifically what I need from Moss or TRF?

Eric:

Here in the great metropolitan area of the twin cities (Alcoa/Maryville -
total population 20,000) there are at least three "fastener" shops that sell
the fine thread nuts and bolts used in Triumphs, including nyloc nuts, by the
pound. I'm sure in a city the size of Portland you should be able to find one
near you. Just look in the yellow pages under "Fasteners", or something
similar. Buying them by the pound is much, MUCH, cheaper than buying them
individually by mail order.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74