Re: bone yard in SE Wisconsin

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: bone yard in SE Wisconsin
From: "Cordes, Edwin G" <Edwin.Cordes@SW.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:17:10 -0500
Mike Marr wrote in response to Chris Taylor's request for places to
visit
in Wisconsin on his trip to the EAA airshow in August:

"There is a place in Seymour, WI, the name of which escapes me.  It is a
salvage yard that specializes in LBCs.  Someone on the list will know
the name, I'm sure."

The name is:

British Sports Cars
Route 1, French Road
Seymour Wisconsin
(414) 833-6534
Chris Mills is the owner
I believe it is just off I-43 on the way to Green Bay

BTW, You also might want to stop at the Brooks Stevens Auto Museum -
Annual Vintage Sports Car Show (August 3) The show is open to all
classic sports cars, and the museum has an impressive collection of rare
and concept cars. Brooks Stevens was one of the US's greatest automotive
designers, and responsible for much of the "look" of the 50's and 60's
US cars.  He is also the designer of the retro classic Excallibur.

Good Luck and enjoy the Fly-In

Ed Cordes
Houston Texas
TR250 - in work