Get this...

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, List@smtp1.erols.com
Subject: Get this...
From: "Mr. Michael D. Fatsi" <mdfatsi@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 16:20:38 -0400
I was at a barbeque / party over the weekend with my TR-6. Soon after we
said goodbye to one of the attendees he returned with his wife and asked
for a jumpstart for his Corvette (very nice mid 90's version). A fellow
who owed a Honda volunteered to help and I followed, The Honda pulled up
and the owner couldn't open the hood, it seems that hot weather causes
this Honda's hood latch to stick (ho, ho I laughed to myself) while
offering to jump the Vette with my TR, which flawlessly roared to life
and performed jump start duty in front of a gathering crowd. It's nice
to have a dependable TR around when you need one.
-MF