Race Cars Out There

Subject: Race Cars Out There
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:10:49 -0500
Hi!

I have been finding out more and more about "modern" Triumph race cars
(particularly Spits) since I joined the SCCA and am autocrossing Jim
Gambony's 1976 D Modified Spitfire as co-driver.  I am buying a Spit Mk3
F Prod SCCA road racer this fall, and was wondering how many other Spits
and other TR racecars there are still out there.  Would you please post
or mail me if you have one/more, what it is, where you race, and what
you may have done to the car, as well as if you know of any others
around your area.  I was wondering about possibly making an
informational guide or book about the continuing history of TR's in
racing, but mostly am just curious and would like to know for my own
eddification.

Thanks for your help!!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley