Web Update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Web Update
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 16:55:45 -0500
Listers,
     My GT6 is running sooo good! The spitfire is still getting the final
paint rubbed out (or so they tell me). The garage is almost clean. So
needing something to do I worked on my website!
   I have tried to add the links requested. Please look it over. If I forgot
you send me a note and I'll get it in. Of course I still have more to add
but as most of you know it's a never ending job. I have reduced the graphics
for the home machines so let me know if it is better. All sorts of feedback
welcome, I'm a designer and have thick skin!
Thanks,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV (ready last Wed. or was that this Wed. or next Wed.?)
Austin TX
http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3