Copper wires

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Copper wires
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 97 17:14:10 -0400
Hi everyone,

I am repeating this question because I don't think it went through the
first time.

My ignition wire saga continues(talk about beating a dead horse):

I can not locate off the shelf copper wire ignition wires.  All I can
find is carbon filled versions.  My question is, can I use the carbon
wires?  Will there be any adverse effects?  Keep in mind that the wire is
being punctured by a pointed set screw that screws into the underside of
the distributor contact and pierces the ignition wire through the center.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for all the other wire
information ssent to me.

Cheers,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4