RE: R12

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: R12
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:17:13 -0700
Penzoil makes a direct replacement for R12.  Called (?) Rf12.  They have
a Web Site, I think and it may be on it.  Worth a look.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 F.I.
Greensboro, N.C.

Just today, at work, I receved a flyer on something called "Hot Shot"
refrigerent that is supposed to be a direct drop in for r12 (after
removing any remaining r12 from the system).  I will be investegating it
further -- has anyone used this stuff in an automobile??  I imagine that
it is some sort of an HCFC blend.  I'll let you know what I find out.