R12 and the Penzoil product

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: R12 and the Penzoil product
From: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 08:44:29 -0400
Penzoil has a great website which lists where you can have their product
installed, so I queried my AC person, who was not on the list.  He's
committed to R132 since it has been chosen as the standard for the
forseeable future and does not want to invest in the equipment for
installing the Penzoil product in addition to the R12 and R132 setups he
already has, although it looks good.  There are only 2 shops using the
Penzoil stuff in Massachusetts, both on the East end (I'm on the West).
It's kinda like PC's versus MAC's The majority rules even though the
minority may be a better product (I personally lean to PC's in this case
however).

Clark