1965 Spitfire for sale

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1965 Spitfire for sale
From: Ralph Jannelli <rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 08:52:33 -0400
I thought I would pass this on to the list.
While at VTR in Ft. Worth an elderly gentleman and his wife were looking at my
'65 Spitfire and told me about his 1965 Spitfire that he has owned from new. He
showed me a picture of it and it looked quite nice. It claims to be and all
original can, lived in Texas all its life, claims no rust has original spare
etc. He now only takes it out several times a year for parades. He claims not
to know what is it worth but is ready to part with it, he can't justify the
insurance on it any more. If anyone is interested in pursuing this please email
me directly and I will give you his address, I don't have a phone number. It is
located in Grandview TX.
The usual disclaimers apply here. I don't know this person and can not
determine the validity of any of the above claims about the car.