Web page

To: erc004@email.mot.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Web page
From: Mike Gendimenico <mike_a_gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 12:09:10 -0700
Richard,

Nice web page and nice GT6 too!  The triumph links are very useful.

One comment about suppliers though, I'd shy away from Triumphs Only.
These guys are local for me and they can be a pain to deal with face to
face, let alone mail order.  This guy will fleece you if he can. I only
use them as a last resort when I desperatley need something last
minute.  A much better South Bay local supplier is British Motorsports
in Campbell (408.370.7174), they are not on the web, but Dave is very
knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

Mike