Herald(s) FOR SALE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Herald(s) FOR SALE
From: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:06:58 +0900
List,

I have a couple of Herald Convertibles.  One is a good solid, nearly
rust free Texas car.  It is not complete.  It does have a 1500 engine
and D-type Overdrive trans in the car.  Colors: Signal Red/Black.  This
car still has some shiny original black paint on the frame.  I have
ordered the two patch panels it needs from Rimmer Bros plus some trim
parts.

The other car is a complete '63 Herald.  It's frame is swiss cheesed
but the body isn't too bad.  I know of a nice frame in Knoxville, TN
if anyone is interested in bringing this one back to life.  Colors:
Conifer Green / Cactus

Both these cars plus paint, interior, and a new top would make one
really
nice car.

Asking $2250.00 OBO

The Cars are located just south of Wichita, Kansas

Regards,

--
Chad Jester     Seoul, KOREA
'74 TR6         CF15486UO