LUCAS Tar Top Battery

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LUCAS Tar Top Battery
From: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:34:53 -0400
I've a Lucas Tar top battery that I'm not using and someone who is into
showing their cars might could use. I've kept it inside during the cold
months and periodically put the charger on it. It can't be shipped I think
since it has acid in it, so it would have to be picked up.

If anyone wants it, I'll let it go for $25. If you are in the Atlanta area,
I'm in Athens and I get up there with some frequency and would be glad to
let you know where I'll be. My next journey there will be on Saturday, July
26 and will be in Marietta that morning.

Doug Mathews
Weekdays Voice: 706-542-6820 FAX: 706-542-6881
64TR4  TC38798L(in restoration)
63TR3B TCF1520L(Driver)
59TR3A TS6140L(Parts creature)
57TR3  TS18791LO(Parts creature)