RE: Another VTR Message!

To: Steve Toth <ybullet@flash.net.wgcinet>
Subject: RE: Another VTR Message!
From: "Tom Gentry "<TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:26:00 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net.wgcinet>
Steve Toth wrote:
>>   Also, I'd like to thank all of the guys that helped me with The Yellow
>>Bullet in dragging it off the course and later onto the flatbed.

>>A preliminary estimate was in the $2000 range and the car that my tire and
>>half-shaft hit, is estimated at about $500.

Steve, sorry to hear about your problems.  At least you close to home,
and no one got hurt.  Good luck with returning The Yellow Bullet to it's
old self.  I should have my 6 going in plenty of time for Minnesota, and
I hope you don't mind if I paint a Union Jack under my hood, too.

Now that we've both broken our cars we should probably quit driving them
so hard...

NOT!!!!!!

Tom Gentry
'72 TR-6 (undergoing restoration... again)
'59 Triumph 10 (waiting to finish restoration)
'86 Dodge Shelby Charger (this one runs)
Life is too short to drive boring cars!