Re: Info

To: VB157234@shellus.com
Subject: Re: Info
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 12:45:32 -0400 (EDT)
Vern, congrats on your 1st place.  I'll answer your questions in your message
below.

> Hello Arthur,
>                                            Maybe you can answer a
>  question for me. I have a 1963 TR4, comm.# CT22083L, which by the way
>  won 1st place at Ft. Worth. I have the correct screws that holds the
>  backboard in the trunk area. However, I did not have washers. The
>  question is, with washers in place, are the screws and washers suppose
>  to be body color?

No.  They are metallic, unpainted.

>Also, is the jack black or red?

There is a bit of a question on that.  My jack was red when I picked up the
car at Coventry in '64.  But I have heard that earlier ones were black.  I
have not been able to verify when the change occurred or even if it did.
 Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner)
VTR TR4 vehicle consultant