Re: A 26,500$ Triumph TR6!!!!

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A 26,500$ Triumph TR6!!!!
From: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 Jul 97 14:00:01 EDT
There's a Blue '75 with 6,800 documented on it making the rounds of recent New
England Shows (Day of Triumph (80 Triumphs showed, out of ?attempts) this past
weekend and British Car Day the weekend before, both in Boston area) asking
$20,000. Both shows had some restorations with a lot more miles that looked as
good or better. In fact, this car took second to a high mileage restored '75  at
Day of Triumph ( participant vote, not "judged"). Perhaps a case of elbow grease
and wallet winning out over wallet  only, I suppose.

Hey Ken, I see the Bayberry ad for the $18.5K TR6 dropped from the Globe. Did
you go see the car? Its up your way I see.

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6  driver not winner