Re: Plug wires and elec ignition

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Plug wires and elec ignition
From: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 Jul 97 14:02:41 EDT
No replies but I remain interested, particularly in what shielded high
performance wires listers find best.  Mine seems to run OK as well, but I have
stock carbon type wires so if there is an issue with solid copper wires, such as
the bumblebees I wouldn't have yet experienced it. I wonder if the radio
interference radiating from the unshielded copper wires has some affect on the
workings of electronic ignitions like my Ignitor system. Maybe thats  what that
poster may have been concerned with. I've cc's  the list to troll for educated

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6