Re: TSSC INTERNATIONAL WEEKEND

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: TSSC INTERNATIONAL WEEKEND
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:52:39 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

> Now William,you really must be more specific than that!
> if you want to use this bandwidth to have a go at TSSC management's supposed
> 'attitude' to their members,you might at least talk to the 'management'
> (which incidentally includes me), first!

Leon,
        I find it quite amusing how much you read into the brief message I
posted to the list. I have no axe to grind, but believe me, there are
enough people whose feelings run very high on this subject. The main
talk at Stafford at grass roots level, was whether the QLC issue
constitutes a conflict of interests. Now you know as well as I do how
evasive people tend to be over this issue, with the numerous threats of
dissolution of the TSSC if this issue continues to be raised! Hardly the
democratic process in action, is it?
        I shall go no further with this discussion on this list, but just
reflect on the decrease in club membership in the past two years. I
remain a club member, are others voting with their feet?

                Bill.

--

    ^================^      This Message sent by:
 | |                  | |   1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup