Re: Requests for manuals.

To: "R John Lye" <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>, "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Requests for manuals.
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 07:57:37 -0500
Speaking of manuals, I was lucky to be first in line for one of the vendors
at the VTR National.  As he opened up his boxes, I found a TR6 and TR2-4A
Haynes manual new in the wrapper for $7.00 each. He also had some NOS TR6
heater control valves for $15.00. I bought 2 and Roger Bolick bought the
rest.  Maybe the NOS valves will last more than a year (slam on repro
parts).

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race