back from Malone, NY auto show

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: back from Malone, NY auto show
From: rick <rick@vir.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:57:38 -0400
I went to the Malone, NY auto show on Sunday. Nice 2 hour ride from
Montreal. The sound from the Monzas is deffening. (Seems I kinda forgot to
put resonators on the exhaust pipes...). There where 4 LBC's in attendance
(including my TR6): a nice MGC GT in BRG with painted wires from Vermont, a
superb original red TR3 from NY state, an OK BRG 71 TR6 from Montreal.
LBC's where judged in the Sport Class, along with Cobra replicars,
Mustangs, GTO's and the likes...
Since the cars are not parked by categories, my TR6 was stuck between a
195'something Hot Rod buick with a chopped top, mags and flames and a 60's
Chrysler convertible. Upon seing the little TR between those behemoth, my
girlfriend doubts it's safety!!!
But strangely enough, the most beautyful LBC in attendance was parked
outside the gates: a superb White TR4A with surrey top, pristine chromed
wire wheels, a black interior with white piping. Stuning!
It belongs to a Quebecer, and had a «FN» plate: anybody from montreal on
the list know the car?

PS: Patrick Bitton, I lost your phone number!

rick
72 TR6 (small but sooo cool...)