Re: It's Alive!!

To: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: It's Alive!!
From: David M Brock <dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:09:36 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: The Collective Wisdoms <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John-

Congratulations on getting her going.  What a feeling, eh? (CDN licence)

I have a similar problem with non-stock (cheapie flow-thru) exhaust,
backfiring on  decelleration and engine braking (downhills, etc) and would
appreciate anything you learn about how to prevent it.

I posted a similar message many months ago that used the phrase
"too-little-backpressure" and was accused of listening too closely to my
dear-departed grandmother's engine tuning opinions, thought! ;-)

Good Luck, and let me know what you learn.  (Glad you got the brakes
operational, too)

David

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, John L. Walker wrote:

> Woohoo!  It runs!  *cheer*

<snip>

--
David Brock                       dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca