'74 TR6 Bumpers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '74 TR6 Bumpers
From: jmerone@vtetv.org (Joe Merone)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:53:38 GMT
>Roger Bollick wrote:

>You'll note only the early 74 CANNOT be converted to a NON-bumper car easily,
i.e. yours.

>Both front and rear bumpers have notches for the riders.

Actually the early '74 does NOT have the notches in the front bumpers... just
the holes.  I finally got rid of my rubber bumpers last year after seeing what
some others had done to theirs.  The front is easy and quick to do but the rear
will take some tight maneuvering to get the bumper mounting bolts out.  I
finally had to use a power tool called a saw-z-all.

Don't know why I waited 11 years to do it.  Looks great!

Joe Merone

CF 18928