insurance

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: insurance
From: "R. Scott Augustine" <raugusti@shepards.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 97 14:10:54 MDT
Could someone please send me the name and phone number to the classic car
insurance company that has been discussed on the list as not having the same
use restrictions as most of the others.  Its not the 2500mi. a year that I
mind, its the no driving to work or the mall or grocery store.  I didn't pay
much attention at the time but now I would like to see what they say for a
quote.  Please e-mail me directly as I am on the digest.
Thanks.

Scott Augustine--raugusti@shepards.com
Colorado Springs, Colorado
59 TR3, 70 Chevelle Conv., 65 Chevelle Conv.
53 Morris Minor Conv., 66 Amphicar,  74 VW Thing,  etc. etc.