Lost and Found

To: Triumph q&a <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lost and Found
From: Joe and Trish <jthaider@micron.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 20:20:40 -0600
We went to the Boise River Festival this year hoping to see other
Triumph owners showing their cars.  NO Triumphs at all.  They told us
the club had disbanded.  I've seen several Triumphs around town, but
have no idea how to locate the owners.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Are there any Boise, Idaho Triumph owners on the list?  We
have lots of loose wires in the engine compartment of my 1971 Spitfire
Mark IV.  Perhaps if I could just peek inside another Spit, we could
sort them out.  Just to talk live to another Triumph owner would be a
real treat, too.  Sorry for the rambling.

Thanks.

Trish