Re: Metrinch tools

To: Steinbeck Michael <Michael.Steinbeck@start.de>, "'TR Liste'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Metrinch tools
From: tuu@cosmail3.ctd.ornl.gov (Tim Tucker)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 07:31:48 -0400
At 10:46 AM 7/24/97 +0200, Steinbeck Michael wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>I read an article in a German oldtimer magazine (Oldtimer Markt) about
>Metrinch tools. They said, that these tools are pretty useful and avoid
>the damage of the edges of nuts and bolts. Furthermore they fit for
>metric as well as inch sizes, which would be especially useful, since my
>TR4 has both type nuts and bolts.
>
>Has anyone had experience with these tools?
>Are they any good / worth the money?
>
>Michael
>1962 TR4, CT 17613 LO
>michael.steinbeck@start.de

Michael,
I bought a set ~3 years ago and have found myself using them more and more.
I have slowly started going to them instead of my Metric or SAE sets.
They work, and work well. Especially on any "rounded corner" nut or bolt.  I
noticed that Eastwood Co. carries them, and normally Eastwood willl
only carry the higher quality tools.

Tim
'62 TR4 CT16063L