Re: Wire Wheel Rebuild

To: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Rebuild
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 15:33:05 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Doug,

It's called British Wire Wheel, they're in the Bay Area. Lot's 'o
folks on the list have recomended them....haven't used them,
myself...

http://www.brainiac.com/baystar/british_wheel/

800-947-3943

I would ask folks on the list about the pitfalls of rebuilding wire
wheels -- actually BWW will tell you, they have a section on this
very topic in their catalog...

Would you let me know how it woks out? I'd appreciate it...

> Several months ago there was a note about a firm (in CA?) that would rebuid
> refurb wire wheels. Can anyone remember that and let me know? Thanks...
> Doug Mathews
> Weekdays Voice: 706-542-6820 FAX: 706-542-6881
> 64TR4  TC38798L(in restoration)
> 63TR3B TCF1520L(Driver)
> 59TR3A TS6140L(Parts creature)
> 57TR3  TS18791LO(Parts creature)