Re: no charge

To: Tim Tucker <tuu@cosmail3.ctd.ornl.gov>
Subject: Re: no charge
From: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 15:31:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tim Tucker wrote:

> The PO of my TR4 had little concern about size or color or anything else for
> that matter.
>
> When I bought my '62 in 1981, the entire car had been rewired in yellow and
> all of the cockpit switches had been replaced with toggles.
>
> Tim.
> '62 TR4  CT16063L

I once worked on a 25 kilowatt DC/DC converter that had be nmade by Fuji
Corp. in Japan.

*All* of the wiring in the system was yellow. The wire were tagged at
each end, but the numbers at each end were different and didn't match
the terminals they  were connected to.

Maybe your car was reqired by the same fellow. :-)

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(still in the works)