Re: TR-4 Tranny Wanted

To: "John Matthews" <matthews@sj.bigger.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR-4 Tranny Wanted
From: "Dave Herr" <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 19:55:37 -0400
John,
I have a spare transmission (non-overdrive of course) that came out of my
parts car.
It looks to be in good condition and the previous owner claims that it was
a MOSS
rebuilt unit. Does anyone know how to confirm this. Perhaps MOSS stamps a
number
or marks the unit for warranty purposes? I am in Pennsylvania but could
ship the unit
anywhere if necessary. Cost would be what it is worth? Any input from the
list.
What is left of the Spitfire?

Dave Herr - www.innernet.net/dherr/index.htm
73 Stag