17th Annual All Triumph Drive In -- Bend, Oregon

To: bschwartz@encad.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 17th Annual All Triumph Drive In -- Bend, Oregon
From: Leonpl@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:18:14 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Fellow Enthusiasts!

Just a reminder that next week is the All Triumph Drive In, hosted by the
Portland Triumph Owners Association (PTOA). August 1-3, 1997.

This year's event will be held in Bend, Oregon. The Host Hotel is the
Riverhouse (reservations tel 1 (800) 547-3928), in Bend.

We're expecting all of our friends from The British Columbia Triumph
Register, in Canada, and from the Tyee Triumph Club in Seattle, WA. We also
have Triumph afficianados coming from as far away as Georgia! This should be
a really fun event!

For additional information, please call Dortha and Ray Marty at:
        Home: (503) 645-6324    Work: (503) 690-7626
        Fax: (503) 690-9677     E-mail: baw@teleport.com

Hope to see you all there!

Leon Pluymaekers
Secretary, PTOA