Re: 17th Annual All Triumph Drive In -- Bend, Oregon

To: Leonpl@aol.com
Subject: Re: 17th Annual All Triumph Drive In -- Bend, Oregon
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 13:46:17 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Leon, you wrote:

>Just a reminder that next week is the All Triumph Drive In, hosted by the
>Portland Triumph Owners Association (PTOA). August 1-3, 1997.
>
>This year's event will be held in Bend, Oregon. The Host Hotel is the
>Riverhouse (reservations tel 1 (800) 547-3928), in Bend.

I attended what must have been the Third Annual All Triumph Drive In, back in
1983, and had a wonderful time, despite the fact I was in a little Toyota
rental.

Great folks too, these Left Coasters.

I have the T-shirt somewhere, but it seems to have shrunk a lot. ;-)>

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
2 TR3Bs