Re: Any TR8s for sale?

To: triumph1@nr.infi.net
Subject: Re: Any TR8s for sale?
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 18:20:01 EDT
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Bill,

I'm planning a trip upi your way in the next few months to pick up a car,
that means I'll be running up there with the trailer empty.  Want a TR7
Victory Edition?  Cheap?  A boatload of parts?

Also, I was in Panama City Beach this past weekend, saw a yellow Late
Spit on blocks with the axles hanging.  But I did see a Rover - the
latest one brought over - on a locked dealers lot. Is that the 3500?
$1200 as is.  I can get the number if you are interested.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250,
'71 Stag '73 Stag