Re: Free advice

To: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Free advice
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 18:24:45 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ease up, Politeness Man!

Are you *always* so compelled to point out *every* percieved
transgression of your apparently strict code of proper acknowledgement,
or is this a treat that you save for the internet?  I can see it now...
"Honey, you forgot to thank me for mowing the lawn"...  Your poor wife.

It seems to me that most of the people on this list are motivated out of
a desire to be helpful, to exchange information, and just basically
participate in keeping these wonderful cars on the road, NOT because
they live for the expression of gratitude that they feel should
accompany such help.  If someone thanks me for something, great.  If
not, NO BIG FRIGGIN DEAL!  Maybe they're just too busy ENJOYING THEIR
CAR, which *is* why we're all here, no?

There are simply certain concessions you make to a cumbersome and
impersonal medium like an E-mail list.  Minor courtesies sometime get
overlooked.  Welcome to reality.  Perhaps you should look at the
positive aspects of things, instead of your petty hurt feelings.

(Rant mode off)

John
--
Come see us on the Web!