[Fwd: Re: To Justin Wagner-TR6 trailing arm repair]

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: To Justin Wagner-TR6 trailing arm repair]
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 21:27:03 -0700
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 21:25:42 -0700
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
To: "Steve L. Toth" <ybullet@flash.net>
Subject: Re: To Justin Wagner-TR6 trailing arm repair

Steve L. Toth wrote:

They sheared out to begin with, didn't they?  Take into consideration
that I have tons of horsepower and very wide tires on the car.  All of
this
contributes to the problem.  I think that this _does_ address the issue.

Also take into consideration that my thread was not addressing your
car... It was addressing EVERYONE's IRS rear ends...   with, perhaps,
standard motors and standard tires...    therefore...  your car was not
the issue for me.