Antenna & Alternator

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Antenna & Alternator
From: "Dr. Lyle C. Ailshie" <ailshiel@greene.xtn.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 01:00:58 -0400
I am very inexperienced and of limited technical ability (as will become
very apprent as you see more of my messages). I would like to know if
anyone knows where I can get a radio antenna for a 1980 Spitfire. The
car I have has had the antenna replaced and I would like to find one
like the original that can be pulled out or pushed in with a special
key.
Also, I think my alternator needs work. I can crank the car, but the
ignition light stays on. Am I correct? Any suggestions on reparing the
alternator instead of having to purchase one?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Lyle C. Ailshie
--
* DR. LYLE C. AILSHIE                                                 *
* WORK                                         HOME                   *