Re: tr-6 a/c

To: "Steve Sutton" <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Subject: Re: tr-6 a/c
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 10:21:56 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Steve,

Disregard previous e-mail wondering about when it was shipped, it arrived
yesterday. Thanks for packing it so well, it came in without any problems
that I can see. Next step is to take it by an A/C shop and have them look
it over.  I'll probably get new hoses, dryer and have the compressor either
rebuilt or modified for the new stuff.  Thanks again for getting this jewel
to me.

The mailing list is a pretty safe way to buy stuff as long as someone is a
"known" quantity. A friend sent a guy from Hemmings a $500 deposit for a
surrey top over 3 months ago and hasn't heard a thing and can't locate the
guy. I guess we all need to watch out for the bad guys.

Thanks again.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race