Re: The Summer Party is upon us!!!!

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil
Subject: Re: The Summer Party is upon us!!!!
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 11:16:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bruce,

>Just want to remind folks that the Central Ohio Center of the Triumph
>Register of America (COCTRA) TRF Summer Party campsite is, as usual, open
>to all.   Stop on by and quaft a cold one (well, I'll try to keep my ale
>from getting too cold) with us as we argue TR2/3 parts originality.

I may actually get to attend this year's Summer Party, although arriving
Saturday p.m.  I will have halfway there (at Summit Point Raceway), so I will
try to get up with you.

Remember the first Summer Party, with about 4 of us in your TR3? (2 were my
wife and daughter)

>Speaking of "a guy with a Doretti painted like a spitfire", Tom Householder's
>driving a much nicer Doretti now, green w/black interior.

Tom's got a good looking Doretti now!?  I knew he wanted to "corner the market"
on Doretti's, but the one painted like a Spitfire (the plane) looked to be
lucky to make it as far as Summit Point when I first saw it a couple years ago.
The same probably applies to Tom, but that's another story!

Hope you kept the TR7 with the 8-Track tape player.  Although I did not manage
to find the Greatest Hits tape from ABBA, as you requested, I _did_ recently
pickup ABBA The Album and ABBA:Arrival for you.  Do you also need some Kiss (or
is it KISS?) tapes?

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net