NO LBC!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NO LBC!
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 22:00:06 EDT
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sorry to bomb the list, so I'll make it very short.

I have a '94 Ford Thunderbird that just turned 48K miles.  The torque
convertor is failing and it is not covered by any warranty, hidden or
otherwise, that I have been able to find.  I've now found at least 5
others who have suffered the same malady, including a Ford dealership
service department manager.   Fix?  $971.00  That does not include a kiss
either! <VBG>

Just curious if anyone else has had a Ford product go down the torque
convertor tubes.

So as to not tie up the lists with dribble of a non-LBC nature, please
respond directly.

TIA...and sorry for the wasted band width to those not interested at all.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250,
'71 Stag '73 Stag