6-Fire for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 6-Fire for sale
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 20:13:02 -0700
A gentleman by the name of Jim Spencer call me this afternoon (7-27-97)
saying he had gotten my name from one of our club members.  He has a 74
Spitfire with either a 69 or 70 GT6 engine in it.  I was unsure as to
the completion of it.  He also stated he had tons of spare parts.  He
asked me what would be a fair price.  I stated I had no idea, he should
set the
price.  He said he thought $500 would be fair, considering all the extra
parts.  He said he would rather sell this stuff to someone that could
use it instead of hauling it off to the dump.

Jim's number is 910 299-1306.  Please contact him if you want more
information.  However, this is a local call for me, so I can contact him
without much problem.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe