TR7 V6 in Oregon scrapyard

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR7 V6 in Oregon scrapyard
From: Ain Vale <ainv@rainbow.burnside.powells.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:08:53 -0700 (PDT)
While scrounging for parts in a local self-serve wrecking yard, I came
across a TR7 FHC with a V6 conversion.  The engine's probably junk (no
carb + no bonnet = V6-shaped paperweight), but all of the conversion parts
are probably still usable.  Email me and I'll dig up the phone number of
the place for you.

Say, what's involved in this conversion, anyway?  I used to kick around in
a buddy's TR7, and rather liked the car, but I can certainly see why
someone would want the extra poke of a six.

Ain Vale
ainv@rainbow.burnside.powells.com