message for Barry Swartz

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: message for Barry Swartz
From: User208391@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:10:49 -0400 (EDT)
  Barry my name is T.C. You sent me some info on your V-6 conversion.  I am
in the process of doing a very similar conversion on my Sunbeam Alpine.  What
I need to know is info about your four core radiator.  First who fabricated
it for you.  Second, what are the deminsions? Third what was the price of
construction? Also what kind of and size of your electric fans?  Please
e-mail me back if you can supply the answers.
                                                                  Thanks
again  T.C.