Late Spit Parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Late Spit Parts
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:36:43 EDT
Cc: ranman1@juno.com
I'm posting this for a friend.  He has a Spit that is being parted out.

I believe that it is a  '77 or so.  All prices are best offer.  Email
Randy at ranman1@juno.com

Body Shell - some rust but  fixable, $100
        Windshield cracked, door glass good, includes a hood
Transmission ( non overdrive ) $250
Differential $250
Rear swing axles $50.00 each
Distributor $50.00
Block with spun bearing $50.00
Head $100
Front suspension assembly - rack and pinion, springs, shocks, etc. $50
Brake master cylinder bore with reservoir $50.00
Clutch master cylinder bore with reservoir $25.00
Steering column $10.00
Gas tank $25.00
Rear bumper $50,00 ( all three parts )
Gas filler cap $25.00
Carbs w/ manifold $100

Some other miscellaneous small parts.

  Parts are located just south of metro Atlanta

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250,
'71 Stag '73 Stag