[Fwd: Re: Taped copies of Speedvision Programs]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Taped copies of Speedvision Programs]
From: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:19:31 -0400
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:45:15 -0400
To: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
From: Kevin Forte <kforte@speedvision.com>
Subject: Re: Taped copies of Speedvision Programs

--=====================_870198315==_

At 09:26 AM 7/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Sirs,
>
>A number of the subscribers to the Triumph car list have expressed and
>interest in obtaining videotaped copies of two programs that recently
>aired on Speedvision. "Lengends of Motor Sport: An Overview of Triumphs"
>and "The Little British Car That Could".
>
>Is it possible to obtain taped copies of the programs? If so, please
>tell me how to go about it, and I'll inform the subscribers of the list.
>
>Thanks for your time.
>
>George Richardson
>'57 TR3, TS15559L
>(still in the works)

That show will re-air on the following dates.

8/15/97 07:00 pm        Legends of Motorsport   The Triumph Marque
8/29/97 11:30 am        Legends of Motorsport   The Triumph Marque
9/23/97 11:30 am        Legends of Motorsport   The Triumph Marque

I was unable to find the other show.  Are you sure you have the title correct?

Thanks for your comments.

BTW,

--=====================_870198315==_

Thank you for your comments.  We value your input as a viewer and attempt to do
the best we can to show you what you want to see.  Although we cannot fulfill
tape requests at this time, we will attempt to re-air programs that you request
or let you know when the program will be re-aired.  Look for us in the future
to be able to make tape requests for our viewers.  When this service is
available, we will let you know on the Web site.

Thanks for watching Speedvision.

Catch us if you can.

Kevin Forte
Speedvision On-Line