E-mail and files to be downloaded

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: E-mail and files to be downloaded
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:45:16 -0400 (EDT)
Folks, is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with e-mail messages
that come off the list as files?  It seems that for about the last 10 days or
so I have been getting some e-mail messages that contain only a small file
(with no extension).  Here are two examples of what I mean:

File:  REZSProb (5819 bytes)
DL Time (TCP/IP): < 1 minute

File:  ReBallas (765 bytes)
DL Time (TCP/IP): < 1 minute

That is all that is in the message portion of the e-mail.  Sometimes when my
server tries to download these types of files, it cannot.  Sometimes it does
successfully download them, but I can't open them, even if I use several word
processing programs or a text file reader.  Anyone having the same problem?
 Suggestions?

Art Kelly