Webers on the net -

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Webers on the net -
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:13:22 -0700
Cc: leblancm@brooktree.com
>The real reason for this note is to let
>people know about a place I found through the net that sold me a brand
>spankin new 32/36 weber dgav for $177.  Their web address is
>http://www.webercarburetors.com/index.htm
****************************
Chris L,
Glad you have had good luck with them.  I have yet to hear from them on a
similar request that I faxed to them Friday.  Sounds like a good deal as a
outlet here wanted over $300 for one - too much for me (heck it's going on
the truck, its not for the Triumph :-})  Maybe I should send them an e-mail -

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )