Re: TR-6 braking performamce

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 braking performamce
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 97 13:31:42 PDT
All,
        I posted a note yesterday on (budget) enhancements for the
TR6.  I made a slight error when writing about the brake fluid.
I said DOT 5+ when it should be DOT 5.1, made by Motul.  This should be
available at your local race shop.
        Also, I suggested better brake pads.  I recommend Porterfield
in Costa Mesa, CA (714/548-4470).  They have 4 compounds, I use the
hardest compound they have second only to their "race" compound (which
will never got hot enough to work on the street).  Awesome on the
track and street.
        Shane Ingate in San Diego