Re: E-mail and files to be downloaded

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: E-mail and files to be downloaded
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:15:26 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-29 11:49:32 EDT, ArthurK101@aol.com writes:

<< That is all that is in the message portion of the e-mail.  Sometimes when
my
 server tries to download these types of files, it cannot.  Sometimes it does
 successfully download them, but I can't open them, even if I use several
word
 processing programs or a text file reader.  Anyone having the same problem?
  Suggestions?

 Art Kelly

Art-
I have noticed the same thing for about the same time - we are both on AOL-
I wonder if this is part of the problem ?
I'm afraid my solution is not very creative - I simply delete without reading
any
e-mail with a file attached unless its from a sender I immediately recognize.
But I would love to know why this started to happen and wish it would stop.
Anybody have any answers ?

Jack Mc