Re: TR3A Parts for Sale

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: TR3A Parts for Sale
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:47:31 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Musson, Carl wrote:

> Wow, $5,800 for parts...  Does it include shipping?

Carl, I mailed him direct telling him about a car for sale in my area &
asked if he thought he might be a bit high in prices, his response was
you have to start some place, the 800.00 for the wire wheels was already
sold. I just recently paid 40.00 for two S.U. w/manifold for a T/R-3, if
he got 800.00 for used wheels it just adds to the old saying "there is a
ASS for every seat"