FS: 3 TR6's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 3 TR6's
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 20:48:17 EDT
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, vtr@Autox.Team.Net
I am posting this for someone I met 9 months ago.  I also posted this
once before.  I have no financial interest.  I have seen the cars and
drove one of them.  The cars are located in Monroe, GA which is about
1.5-1.75 hours drive east of Atlanta. GA. USA.

All three had new redlines put on them before they were parked in a pole
barn.

The owner wants $3,000 per car -  your choice.  She says that won't take
a penny less.  All three have to go.  Call Joie Connor - 770-267-7434.

Ok, now that that is over......here is the description...as best as I can
remember.

1. '70 or '71 White.  good to very good condition.  This has a GT6 motor.
 This is the car I drove and it had good oil pressure and seemed pretty
tight.

2. '72 TR6  black.  Good to very good condition.  Didn't try to start it.
 Has been sitting for 4-5 years.  No body rust noted.

3. '75-76  Red.  Has overdrive.  needs interior panels.  body looked good
but would need to be buffed out.  Redlines have about 1.000 miles on them

The owner has owned these cars for several years and was saving them for
their kids who want pickup trucks instead of the Triumphs.

I'd love to see someone on the list get one if not all of them and save
them from spending the rest of their lives in a barn.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250,
'71 Stag '73 Stag